Fancy Mike - Los Angeles Fancy Mike - Los Angeles

Flying Scribller

Reminds me heavly of FlyLo or Samiyam.Really good glitch track but it needs to distinguish itself some more. Transitions are great and keep the flow going. Drums are good as well but like I said, try out different techniques and sounds to individualize yourself. You got my dl.

Tonights the night ft.B-Styles Tonights the night ft.B-Styles

I can see this rocking in club

Needed more rapping in my opinion. The autotune kinda shrouded the rhymes and was a bit overdone. However, the beats great and the background synths really mix well with the main melody. Great construction overall.

HW - Day 5 Beat 10 HW - Day 5 Beat 10

A Fantastic Planet

A great use of the sample, almost better than Quas's take.It would have been nice to seem some kind of integration of other sounds from the film but I suppose there's only so much time when your making 20 beats in nearly a week. I might do something with the piece as well once I get started. A+ as Always

haywirehaywire responds:

wow thanks, ill try to remake this one as well as a couple others.

({[E7]})The Artillery ({[E7]})The Artillery

Metal Fellow?

Feel like Ive heard this as a MF Doom Instrumental.
Either way your lyrics are ill but your delivery seemed handicapped by the quality of your mic.

GloineFiodh responds:

Tis the Villain indeed. Thank you sir.

Monk - Victims Monk - Victims

king of monsters

Noticed how you used the godzilla theme as a kind of baseline.Creative.The beat itself i don't have to say anything as war-spawn has done it again.
Your voice is perfectly cynical and diabolical and has this lurking to it that only someone as unique as yourself could have acquired.
Ultimately: 10/10

PJ - Mind Games PJ - Mind Games

ohwhadu

Feel like the ground bass should have been a bit more dynamic but hey whats a ground bass for right?Didn't get a chance to here the vocals but I'm sure you changed it for the better. Loving the strings reminiscent to the Chinese Guzheng.

PoyzenJam responds:

thanks man!
glad you dig it
yeah, the vocals took more away then added to the track, your not missin out on anything.

Booney Sampled Beat Booney Sampled Beat

Should be in old school

Cause thats where real hiphops at :)
Will watch to see what you can do with this beat later

PS: (Boon Doc's the shiznit)

FireFeenux responds:

Yea Thanks Dude... I Didnt Pay Too Much Attention To The Details You Kno But I Wanna Post More Stuff...

HW-Sense I, A Clear Appea HW-Sense I, A Clear Appea

Fortune Cookie

Reminds me of 'The Faster Blade' and 'Guillotine' , however you brought an amazing track to the table that is unique in its own right

haywirehaywire responds:

haha thanks dude.

MK - PJ - The Contender(Remix) MK - PJ - The Contender(Remix)

nice like ice

You and PG do work

.Unordinary Poet .Unordinary Poet

Lovin the flow,flowin with love

Lyrics murder the beat
Resurrected it in a zulu ritual
Then had a spot of tea and got married

Murdaa responds:

xD u gave me a nice picture in my head just now. lol thx