Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

is like Bacon and Salt

Delicious

Animals Animals

What floor sir?

Not to make this Theology 101 but hell wasnt designed for God to merely put all the people that didnt believe in him in one eternal damnation. Originally , before there was even sin and man it was designed to detain demons and wicked spirits. It was not until Lucifer and until the sin of man became so great that it was damnation for humans.
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
--------------------
Now as for the theme I believe it details a man finally facing the wrongs of reality but only doing so once it is to late, only doing so because it will decide his eternal fate. Something about this flash simply screams the words forgiveness

Troll Communist Troll Communist

Whatdya mean? /b/ was always shit! hahahahhaaha

what a oldfag

Colour My World Colour My World

Golden

one of the best expierences ive had with a flash
well done

Fancy Mike - Los Angeles Fancy Mike - Los Angeles

Flying Scribller

Reminds me heavly of FlyLo or Samiyam.Really good glitch track but it needs to distinguish itself some more. Transitions are great and keep the flow going. Drums are good as well but like I said, try out different techniques and sounds to individualize yourself. You got my dl.

Tonights the night ft.B-Styles Tonights the night ft.B-Styles

I can see this rocking in club

Needed more rapping in my opinion. The autotune kinda shrouded the rhymes and was a bit overdone. However, the beats great and the background synths really mix well with the main melody. Great construction overall.

HW - Day 5 Beat 10 HW - Day 5 Beat 10

A Fantastic Planet

A great use of the sample, almost better than Quas's take.It would have been nice to seem some kind of integration of other sounds from the film but I suppose there's only so much time when your making 20 beats in nearly a week. I might do something with the piece as well once I get started. A+ as Always

haywirehaywire responds:

wow thanks, ill try to remake this one as well as a couple others.

PJ - Speak Color PJ - Speak Color

sprechin die color?

Can totally see this as a album cover

PoyzenJam responds:

nice thankssss

Better than worse Better than worse

Growth

As humans in order for us to percieve the beyond and that which is the future and the advancement of our imagination we must be inspired by the perfections of the past and of others.
This, obviously inspired by kamikaye is astonishing ,and like sated will only improve in time. Great work

LaserKarl responds:

Great thoughts. I'm glad for your interpertation, it made me look different at it now!

Thank you!